Making a micropurchase
Please click the link below for specific instructions on how to request a micropurchase that fits your need:
- Business cards
- SSL, TLS, ECA Certificates
- Conferences, events, and training
- Domain renewals
- Office supplies
To make best use of our resources, we use business cards sparingly. However, if you expect to use them for outreach or a specific meeting with partners, you can request standard GSA business cards, which don’t reflect TTS or 18F branding.
To initiate your request,
- Head to envisionprintservices.com. Verify your email, then create an account for yourself. Use a password that you are comfortable sharing with a member of the TTS Ops team, as they will need to later log in as you and make the purchase.
- After your account is set up, fill in the required information, finalize the design of your cards, and review your proof. Continue to checkout, choosing the quantity you’d like and adding the address that you’d like your business cards mailed to.
- Once you are on the final step of the order and credit card information is requested, it’s time to request approval through the micropurchase request form. Your order will be reviewed by the TTS Ops team, and once approved, a member of the TTS Ops team will log into your Envision account and make the payment. Your business cards will arrive 7-10 business days after that.
If you want TTS/18F branding, you must purchase your own business cards. However, please get a final approval from the TTS Outreach team before placing the order.
Purchasing SSL/TLS/ECA certificates fall somewhere between a software request and a domain renewal request. There is no ATO required for SSL Certificates, however, FITARA approval is still required. To obtain SSL/ECA Certificates, you will need to submit the micropurchase request form and follow the instructions. You will need to make a copy of this Section 889 Open Market Justification, fill it out, and attach the link to the micropurchase request form. Then, the TTS Tech Portfolio will review the documentation and work with the OCIO to get FITARA approval. Once FITARA approval is obtained, the TTS Tech Portfolio will send the micropurchase request through the approval process. Once the purchase is approved, the purchase card holder will reach out to you to make the purchase.
When a dotgov domain is up for renewal, submit a micropurchase request form. After you submit the form, follow the instructions for next steps. If the portfolio does not want the domain to be renewed, please reach out to the purchase card holder so they can cancel the domain.
If you have access to a GSA office, check the supply rooms for what you need. If not available, fill out the micropurchase request form. The designated TTS Ops team member will determine whether or not to recommend your request for approval by the TTS Director of Operations. Please note that most office supplies are not able to be sent to teleworkers.
Examples of services TTS has procured:
- Engineering support
- Design services
- 3PAO service
Please follow the recommended steps below when ordering services under $10,000:
- For all requests, submit the micropurchase request form to initiate the request process. It will instruct you on next steps.
- You will need to make a copy of this Section 889 Open Market Justification, fill it out, and attach the link to the micropurchase request form. You will also need to have a vendor quote for the services you are requesting.
- After you submit the form, the Office of Acquisition will review your request. Please be ready to address any questions, comments, or feedback at your earliest convenience.
- Once OA has reviewed your request, they will send it through the approval process in the micropurchase request sheet. Your supervisor will approve via a link in their email.
- Once the purchase is approved, the purchase card holder will reach out to you to complete the purchase.