Skip to main content
U.S. flag

An official website of the United States government

Dot gov

The .gov means it’s official.
Federal government websites often end in .gov or .mil. Before sharing sensitive information, make sure you’re on a federal government site.


The site is secure.
The https:// ensures that you are connecting to the official website and that any information you provide is encrypted and transmitted securely.

Get access to Concur

TTS Travel Guide Table of Contents
Next to Travel Card

There are four required steps to gain access to Concur. Please be aware, you cannot access the Cybersecurity & Privacy Training in OLU until after you are set up in HRLinks, which can take up to a week. If immediate travel is required, can assist until your account is active.

  1. To access Concur, you will need a “travel vendor ID”. Use the Vendor Request Management site to request a new vendor ID. Please note that you’ll need to be on the VPN to access this site.
    • In case the travel finance team is unable to locate your payroll banking information, they may request that you complete the EFT form and will provide instructions on how you can send this information to them securely.
    • While you wait for the ID number to be generated and sent to you via email (which can take up to 1 business day), you may get started on applying for the GSA travel card.
  2. Take the 2019 GSA Mandatory Cyber Security and Privacy Training in OLU. This can take several hours. Follow the instructions here if you need help.

  3. Complete the CGE Access Request Form, minus the EFT enrollment form. Either an electronic or ink signature is fine. Don’t forget to get your supervisor’s signature as well! *Not sure about a particular field? Get help by reading the FAQ below

  4. Email completed CGE form to Do not email it to, as the form specifies. Only email it to Your account will be set up before the next travel office hours, which you can also book any time if you have questions.

Next Step: First-Time Travel - Get a Travel Card

Frequently Asked questions

What is my Correspondence/Office symbol?

For the purposes of Concur, use “TTS”.

What are my user roles?

Only traveler, unless you have already been instructed otherwise by the travel team.

What is my user type?

GSA employee (Regular) if based in a city which has a TTS office which you report to.

GSA employee (Virtual) if based anywhere else.

Whose signature should I get for the supervisor field?

That of your functional supervisor.