Get access to Concur
There are four required steps to gain access to Concur. Please be aware, you cannot access the Cybersecurity & Privacy Training in OLU until after you are set up in HRLinks, which can take up to a week. If immediate travel is required, email@example.com can assist until your account is active.
- To access Concur, you will need a “travel vendor ID”. Use the Vendor Request Management site to request a new vendor ID. Please note that you’ll need to be on the VPN to access this site.
Vendor Request Instructions
You may experience slow page loads of about 30–60 seconds. This is not likely an issue with your internet.
- To get started, in the radio buttons under “Service Office”, select “Traveler”. Then, under “ADD VENDOR/ADDR CODE”, click the “CLICK HERE” button.
- For Point of Contact / POC fields, enter the contact information for your supervisor.
- For “Service Divison”, select “FAS” since TTS is under FAS.
- Once you complete the form and submit, you might see an error like
Application error occured while saving the information to the database: Error getting next Request ID from database - Connect Timeout expired.If this occurs, continue submitting until you receive a successful confirmation message.
In case the travel finance team is unable to locate your payroll banking information, they may request that you complete the EFT form and will provide instructions on how you can send this information to them securely.
While you wait for the ID number to be generated and sent to you via email (which can take up to 1 business day), you may get started on applying for the GSA travel card.
Complete the CGE Access Request Form, minus the EFT enrollment form. Either an electronic or ink signature is fine. Don’t forget to get your supervisor’s signature as well! *Not sure about a particular field? Get help by reading the FAQ below
Email completed CGE form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not email it to email@example.com, as the form specifies. Only email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your account will be set up before the next travel office hours, which you can also book any time if you have questions.
Frequently Asked questions
What is my Correspondence/Office symbol?
For the purposes of Concur, use “TTS”.
What are my user roles?
Only traveler, unless you have already been instructed otherwise by the travel team.
What is my user type?
GSA employee (Regular) if based in a city which has a TTS office which you report to.
GSA employee (Virtual) if based anywhere else.
Whose signature should I get for the supervisor field?
That of your functional supervisor.