Online Learning University
The GSA Online University (OLU) is the home for mandatory trainings, as well as a repository of recommended and optional training opportunities, for GSA employees.
Online University (OLU) classes
Required classes will be assigned in OLU and pushed individually to the OLU home page of TTS employees under My Learning Assignments.
Time spent taking OLU trainings should be coded as
969 - GSA-mandated Non-Billable Work in Tock.
GSA OLU training material sometimes has trouble with certain browsers. We recommend using Citrix and Internet Explorer or, on Mac, Safari, to ensure successful course completion and documentation.
Mandatory annual trainings for all employees
- Annual Ethics Training
- Controlled Unclassified Information
- COOP Awareness Training
- GSA 2021 Security and Privacy Awareness Training
- Employee Accountability for GSA Personal Property
- Insider Threat Awareness & Reporting
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Plain Language
- What is Record Management?
- Telework Training (required for all telework-eligible employees, which is most people)
Help with OLU
For help with OLU once you’ve logged in, including getting confirmation of classes taken, click on the Learning dropdown at the top of the window and then select Live Support 24/7.
Note that there could be a lag time of about four days between completing courses in OLU and having those courses reflected in your profile.