Online Learning University
GSA's TTS-only, Online University (OLU) is the home for mandatory trainings, as well as recommended and optional training opportunities for GSA employees.
Online University (OLU) classes
Required classes will be assigned in OLU and pushed individually to the OLU home page of TTS employees under My Learning.
Time spent taking OLU trainings should be coded as
969 - GSA-mandated Non-Billable Work in Tock.
Mandatory training list
Help with OLU
For help with OLU once you've logged in, click on the Need Help tile on the OLU homepage.
Contacting OLU support can be helpful for:
- Getting access for new team members
- It is best to have the person's supervisor send the email, since the supervisor may be required to authorize OLU access for the new team member
- Addressing issues with mandatory trainings not appearing
Sending an email
After clicking Need Help on the homepage:
- Under the SELECT SPECIFIC SUPPORT ROOM heading, select GSA Online University from the dropdown for the support room
- On the next page, click on the Email Support button