18F Corrective Action Plan for the October 2016 GSA Inspector General Evaluation of 18F
In October of 2016, the GSA Inspector General (IG) released an Evaluation of 18F about 18F’s management and operations practices. 18F is required to respond with a Corrective Action Plan (CAP). This provides the IG with 18F’s plan to correct any issues the IG highlighted in their report.
18F submitted the first deliverables of the CAP on February 28, 2017. There are additional deliverables due througout 2017, and those items will be added as they are completed.
Corrective Action Plan Deliverables
- TTS Policy and Procedure for Internal Project Review
- TTS Procedural Control for TTS Timekeeping
- TTS Technical Control for TTS Timekeeping
- TTS Policy for Beginning Billable Work
- TTS Policy and Process for GSA Chief Information Officer FITARA Review
- TTS ASF Funded Cost Recovery Plan Executive Summary
- TTS ASF Funded Cost Recovery Plan