Skip to main content
U.S. flag

An official website of the United States government

Adobe Acrobat and Creative Cloud (CC)

Visual designers often need , external,Creative Cloud (CC) for access to high-powered vector control in Illustrator, image editing in Photoshop, print layout in InDesign, or video-editing tools. You can request either:

  • Acrobat Pro
  • Photoshop
  • The full Creative Cloud Suite

by submitting , external,a Software Request through the GSA IT Help Desk. Make sure to specify that you are on a Mac. Note that licenses are limited, so please don't request access unless you really do need it for your work.

Other information from GSA:

An official website of the U.S. General Services Administration

Looking for U.S. government information and services?
, external,Visit