DocuSign - Electronic Signatures
GSA provides access to TTS-only, DocuSign for staff to sign and request signatures on documents. You can access DocuSign off the GSA network by going to , external,app.docusign.com. TTS-only, Usage instructions.
You can find answers to many of your questions in the , external,TTS-only, DocuSign FAQ document. If you don’t find what you’re looking for, please submit a ticket in the Self-Service Portal.
Submitting a DocuSign issue ticket
- Open a new ticket in the , external,Self-Service Portal
- For application name, enter Digital Signature System (DSS)
- Choose the priority of your request
- Select the type of request/issue
- Describe the process you are attempting and observed issues and/or errors
For detailed instructions on how to submit a DocuSign ticket, refer to , external,this guidance document.